It’s fair to say we have A LOT going on this month! We hope to see a lot of you at these events (and don’t forget to pay your $5 dues if you haven’t yet)!!
- Nov 9: Amy Turmelle Gilbert: Rabies and the Rabies Program at the CDC. Club meeting will be brief at 5:45 and Dr Turmelle will talk at 6:00pm in PS 114 (head room).
- No 12: Dr Greenacre (UTCVM) Avian Necropsy wet lab 8-12 Saturday morning. Meet in Small Animal Classroom at the vet school. Must pre-register with Jenny to attend.
- Nov 17: Journal Club with Kathryn Herbert 5pm Pendegrass Library – all welcome to attend!
- Nov 18: Ted Henry: “Largemouth Bass Virus: Epizoology of an Emerging Fish Disease”.12:00 in the Small Animal Classroom.
- Nov 19: Dr Miller (UTCVM and CWH) Wildlife Necropsy we lab 8-12 Saturday morning. Meet in A117 at the vet school. Must pre-register with Jenny to attend.